It was an awesome week 1 and our Raiders are ready to continue to prepare this week for our upcoming season.
The following is an update on Week 2:
- Practices are Mon, Tues, Wed and Thurs from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm at Lower Hayden Field.
- We are still looking for more players to join our teams and we encourage all of our players to invite friends to join us. Our practices will remain OPEN this week and interested players can come by and work out with us to see if they would like to sign up. New players would only work out in shorts (no pads).
- Our head coaches are
D Team - John Marcin, 860-867-6680, email@example.com
C Team - John Wrobel, 781-491-9314, firstname.lastname@example.org
B Team - Eric Pompi, 978-505-7407, email@example.com
- Practice for week 2 will be FULL PADS. Players should wear helmet, chin strap, mouthpiece, shoulder pads, practice shirt, football pants with pads and cleats.
- LBH utilizes the website for player/parent notifications. If you would like to recieve notifications, please make that your email address is correctly entered under your account on the website. You can add multiple emails by "adding" a family member name to the account.
- Brett Chisolm has purchased chin straps and has several available at cost if needed. He will be at practice this week.
- Anne Rollins and Lea Minghella will be recieving paperwork this week at practice.